23 Sept 2015

Jade's body fat reduction


Well done to Jade.

Dropped 3% body fat, lost inches on her thighs, waist, hips and arms - and the best thing is she is exactly the same weight as she was on her previous assessment. (Just imagine the results if she was actually strict with her nutrition plan - the occasional beer and cake was still present)



All of this was done whilst doing various fitness classes as well as following a gym program written by me on my new app. Jade was able to check into her workouts on her phone, view each video demonstration of each exercise and track her progress, all through my app.

If you too are ready to make a change and reduce your body fat, then fill out this application form ===> http://goo.gl/forms/3Tsc715WIm





For your own workout plan with video instructions just like the videos above, all accessed through our app, email me today! synergyfitnesssystems@gmail.com or CLICK HERE

I hope this has helped and please feel free to send me more questions via FacebookTwitter, Instagram or on Youtube 

If you thought this helped, share with a friend - I'd be grateful for it.

If you want me to help you reduce your body fat and build muscle, I have an amazing offer for you! 
CLICK HERE for more information 

Have a good day

Matt
Fitness & Performance coach
WEBSITE
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment